By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Adjacency has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which we apologize.
- Adjacency makes no representations or warranties about the information provided throughout this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on this website. Any decisions based on information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are copyrighted (© Adjacency Group Ltd). We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the homepage without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post, or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent, or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam, or similar materials, or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Adjacency Group Ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Adjacency Group Ltd against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Adjacency Group Ltd as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Adjacency Group Ltd nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Adjacency Group Ltd accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Adjacency Group Ltd from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
References to “Adjacency,” “we,” “us,” and “our” are references to Adjacency Group Ltd and its affiliates.
“Adjacency” is a trademark of Adjacency Group Ltd. Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to Adjacency should be addressed to: [email protected]
Adjacency Group Ltd is Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 71-75 SHELTON STREET, COVENT GARDEN, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, WC2H 9JQ. Registered number 10045646.
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information, e.g., ethnic origin)
How do we use it?
We will use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g., newsletters, bulletins
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding us
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
- To process and consider your job application
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates, or third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the United States and other countries outside Europe. We will, where necessary, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Therefore, when we refer to “you” in this section we mean your computer. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
Cookies come in many forms. We have set out below the main types and categories of cookies that are used. This section refers to all types and categories of cookies and not just those we use on our website.
- First- and third-party cookies. Whether a cookie is first party or third party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user, the website displayed in the URL window, e.g., weareadjacency.com. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies. These cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how users use a website; for instance, which pages users go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality cookies—these cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to help provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized; they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies—these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organizations.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
How to obtain a copy of your information
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
How to contact us if your information or choices change
If your personal information or your preferences change, you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested, or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us using the details set out below.